Jump to navigation Jump to search
A small list of programs I use to create my setting and webcomic:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Used for illustrations and general 2D work.
- 3Ds MAX
- I use it to render backgrounds for the comic and to design objects for the wiki, such as spaceships.
- World Machine
- This programm helped me to create surface maps for Harr
- A program made by my friend, Grum. Its functionality is to create names and words out of a list of syllables.
- Scrivener 3.0
- It's a program for writers, I use it to outline the plot of Leaving the cradle and design-document for Cliffworld.
- I use it to always have various references for my characters and other things before my eyes when I am drawing or modeling.
|Leaving the Cradle | The Cliff World|
|Organizations||Alliance | Independent Worlds | Science Corporation | Politics|
|Technologies||Hephrene | Interstellar Travel | Spaceships|
|Places||Planet Harr (Star Harr) | "Shining" Space station | "Dawn" class spaceships | Artifact X|
|Characters||Gharr | Zane | Hekaht | Ahshu | Quantum | Nea | Dan | Mark | Val | ! Virus|
|Events||! Overall chronology|
|Further reading: | Civilization development stages | Instruments | Ideas ||